How are you today? I want to share my “bullet journal organization”. I’ve already uploaded a video about it in my YouTube Channel Cherol Smile.
But FIRST…You may have seen the term “bullet journal” popping up on internet, and what the hell is it?! Bullet journal is a method of journaling and note-taking that uses bullet points as the core structure. It’s the perfect combination of “planner”, “to-do list” and “diary”. You can personalized it as you wish.
- You can start a bullet journal when you want.
- Index: you need this table of content that you update as you go.
- Keys and Color code: you need them to organize better all your things to do.
- Monthly Log: a traditional month calendar that you need to do before starting a month.
- Future Log: calendar where you can put events, goals, and long-term you need to do.
- Use your creativity to personalize your Bullet.
- There is no RULE babe!!!!
Here’s my last video of the Bullet Journal!
I know that it’s in Italian, but believe me you can only watch it without sound, just to have ideas or some inspirations. Bullet changes my life, I’m not a very good person on being constant, sometimes I forgot things to do, even when I write things or appointments on my agenda, but with the bullet is different, maybe because I create it every single day.
I’m going to upload some posts every month of “Plan with me” just to share all my ideas. I hope you liked this post and please try to start your own bullet!